• One payment will be deducted from your credit card or account.
• You will be emailed a receipt.
• You will be given access to Module One starting January 18, 2022. The Live Group Welcome Call is January 17, 2022 at 4:00 EST. Calls are recorded for those unable to call in Live.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Our HWP-You (Healthy Wealthy Perennial) Programs business relationship is a partnership, and in any such arrangement it is necessary to eliminate ambiguity with an agreement and procedures.
1. We agree to serve as Program Members' advisor and Program partner." Members define the partnership, basing it on their interests and objectives. Throughout the Program our job is to be unconditionally constructive.
2. The HWP-You Live Q & A calls are designed to facilitate the forward movement of Member objectives.
3. Member privacy is always respected and any confidential business or personal information which may be revealed is kept confidential in perpetuity, except as required by law.
Members can remain anonymous if the Q & A Calls are of interest and you wish to express ideas or seek the perspectives of others on the live calls. Members understand that certain topics may be anonymously shared by us with other professionals for consultation purposes.
4. As Program specialists, we are not responsible for Program Member outcomes nor can we guarantee results. We create results with Program Members by Members having the commitment to move forward toward the Member-chosen goal or objectives, using the HWP-You Roadmap.
5. Program Members can expect to be offered fresh perspectives and have requests made of them (including the completion of the videos and exercises, which Members are free to accept, decline or modify. However, to qualify for a refund, completed work from each Program Module, up to the point of a Member request, must be emailed along with the refund request, within the first 30 days of the Program. Please refer to item number "4. Refund Policy:" under "The Program Member Understands:" section below).
6. We are experienced to provide life and professional development guidance, not as psychologists or psychotherapists. HWP-You Programs are no substitute for therapy as practiced by a mental health professional.
7. Program Members understand that HWP-You Programs are not to be used in lieu of professional advice such as professional guidance for legal, medical, financial, business, spiritual, or other matters.
The Program Member Understands:
1. When the Terms and Conditions are accepted, Program Members are officially enrolled and can expect to receive an emailed fee receipt, registration confirmation, and calendar invites to the scheduled Group Q&A Calls, as well as notifications of the release of new Modules. Program Members understand that HWP-You Programs will be entirely by phone, email or via internet audio or video.
2. Program Members accept full responsibility for themselves and any actions they take or fail to take that might result from participating in HWP-You Programs.
3. Program Members hold HWP-You free of all liability and responsibility for any actions or results created as a direct or indirect result of HWP-You Program advice, collaboration or referral.
4. Refund Policy: Program Members have lifetime access to the digital Program for the life of the Program because we understand that life gets in the way at times. To be eligible for the 30-Day Satisfaction Guaranteed Refund, you would email us within 30 days of the start of the Program with the request, along with the completed work from each Program Module up to that point. The refund provided is 100% of the Program fee minus a 5% processing fee. This policy reinforces the ability to benefit from the Program's value.
5. I have read and agree with these terms and conditions.